Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Our new Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy treatments work to provide light energy deep into the body to reach damaged cells and tissue. Results are typically fast and most patients notice a warm, soothing feeling, often reporting improvement after the first or second treatment.
Both acute and chronic injuries and conditions respond well to state of the art Deep Tissue Laser Therapy. Inflammation and swelling are quickly reduced to allow a greater range of motion while reducing scar tissue and adhesions, which helps to speed up recovery and healing. Sick and injured tissues are restored to optimal strength, providing better functionality and preventing re-injury. Deep Tissues Laser Therapy triggers a cascade of cellular events including stimulation of ATP, stimulation of the respiratory chain, increased DNA and RNA synthesis, increased levels of beta endorphins and serotonin, and enhanced collagen synthesis. Our new deep tissue laser replaces the outdated cold laser treatment, taking holistic pain relief to a new level.
Benefits of Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy:
- Drug Free
- Surgery Free
- No Side Effects
Common conditions treated with Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy:
- Ankle and foot pain, including ankle sprain, strain and plantar fasciitis
- Elbow pain, including tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow and overuse and repetitive strain injuries
- Wrist pain, including carpal tunnel syndrome, De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Lower Back Pain including mechanical LBP and bulged or herniated discs
- Knee Pain, including osteoarthritis, jumper’s knee, ligament and meniscal injuries
- Neck pain, including cervical strains and sprains as well as headaches
- Mid back pain, including postural strain and overuse
- Hip pain, including osteoarthritis, ITB Syndrome and bursitis
- Nerve pain
- Diabetic and other forms of neuropathy
- Non-healing wounds
- Pain and healing following surgery
- Trigger points and muscle spasms
How It Works
Call today to schedule a consultation with Diana, Omaha’s best physical therapist and Rehab Guru.