Omaha Certified Massage Therapist and Lymphatic Drainage Therapist
Rehab Guru offers massage from an experienced licensed massage therapist. Hongli is highly trained, having worked and studied in China for ten years. Many of the treatment programs prescribed by your doctor may include the use of massage therapy. Hongli is highly sought after for her skill and expertise as a Certified Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist. She sees many post-surgical patients, including mastectomy, liposuction, breast augmentation and reconstruction, BBL, facelifts, and mommy makeovers. Lymphatic Drainage massage can help speed recovery time and reduce the risk of long-term issues like lymphedema, fibrosis, adhesions, loss of range of motion, and pain. In addition to lymphatic drainage, Hongli also offers and is skilled in:
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Reflexology Foot Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Total Body Stretching
- Dry Brush Massage
- Scalp Massage
- Fascial Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
Massage therapy has many benefits:
- Loosens contracted, shortened muscles and can stimulate weak, flaccid muscles, which can help posture and promote more efficient movement.
- Speeds recovery from the fatigue that occurs after exercise, which makes more exercise and training possible — therefore, improves strength and conditioning.
- Stretches the muscles and connective tissues, which helps keep these tissues elastic.
- Helps to increase metabolic rate by increasing the body’s secretions and excretions.
- Affects the nervous system by soothing or stimulating it, depending on which effect is needed by the individual.
- Enhances skin condition by improving the function of the oil and sweat glands, making skin softer and more supple.
- Affects internal organs by indirectly or directly stimulating the nerves and the blood vessels, allowing for greater blood supply.
Call or text today to schedule with Hongli. Ph 1-402-637-3910. She works evenings and weekends.